Inform-IT produces knowledge carriers, like books, magazine articles, and blogs, and organizes communities, professional platforms, and events where knowledge can be shared.
Inform-IT produced more than 80 different titles, in up to 16 languages, with thousands of experts from all over the world. These titles are carefully selected. Our publications serve the dissemination of knowledge and opinions on standards and best practices, the application of this knowledge in new domains, and the improved disclosure of this knowledge.
Apart from books, Inform-IT also published numerous articles in professional magazines and at internet podia.
Inform-IT is not only a producer of knowledge carriers, but also a registered publisher, sometimes cooperating with other publishers (TSO, VHP, BIM Media). Productions of Inform-IT are available through regular bookstores (incl. ManagementBoek.nl, BOL.com) and the sites of the cooperating publishers.
Contact us if you want to publish a book with Inform-IT.
Inform-IT specialized in various topics, including:
- The USM Method (Unified Service management)
- The ISM Method (Integrated Service Management)
- The FSM Method (Functional Service Management)
- Enterprise Service Management (ESM)
- ITIL (all editions)
- Standards, including ISO20000, ISO27001, NEN7510, COBIT, BIG
- Service management architecture and control
- Models and methods