If you want to get more out of two days than with a USM Foundation training, you can join a USM Boostcamp.
Service organizations that want to get their organization in order can use USM, the Unified Service Management method. USM training deals with the management system of service providers. The participant learns to make practical choices with USM for managing his own organization. These choices are well-founded and easy to understand because they are based on a powerful service management architecture. This creates insight and tranquility in the organization, its management and its routines - which is a precondition for a structural improvement of the organization's performance.
Employees learn to understand each other better with USM. Standardization of routines (across multiple disciplines and organizational units) is now within reach. Supporting tools can be set up more easily and effectively with USM.
USM training emphasizes the process design of the service organization and its routines. After all, processes are the shortest and most efficient way to customer-relevant goals. USM goes one step further and focuses entirely on the workflows that ultimately define how the work is organized. Organizations that strongly focus on hierarchical or project-based routines - or even have based their organizational structure on it - can thus gain a lot in effectiveness and efficiency. The USM Boostcamp follows the content of the USM Foundation Syllabus.
The USM Boostcamp offers the following:
- two full days plus an evening program
- full USM Foundation program, but with extra exercises where participants learn to translate the USM method to their own situation, and extra time for discussions
- USM Foundation exam at the end of the second day, so that you can return to your office with a USM certificate in your pocket
- stay in a unique training location
- 1 x overnight stay, 1 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 1 x dinner, drinks during the aperitif and the evening included
USM knowledge is tested with the USM Foundation Exam. Successful candidates can (with their permission) be registered in the USM Register. The exam is included in the USM Boostcamp. Participants must bring a laptop or tablet to take the online exam.
The USM method is easy to learn. Reading the book “The USM method” in advance promotes the effect of the training. For employees in disciplines where there is limited attention for control and for management systems, an introduction training is recommended. This prior knowledge is sufficiently present in the IT discipline.
The training is suitable for groups of 6-12 participants.
The USM Boostcamp is delivered in English.
- "Two intensive but very useful days on USM give a lot of (renewed) insight on how to achieve service excellence. Absolute recommendation. It was inspiring, useful and I enjoyed it!" [IV management consultant]
- "Great training, thank you very much for that! What an energy and enthusiasm, fantastic experience. I already enjoyed my work so much, now with the USM knowledge, it is even more fun and interesting! I am very happy!!! " [Owner of consultancy organization]
- "It was great again! Super nice training and great location!" [Service manager of service provider]
- "One of the best trainings/trainers I have had in my career. Great!" [Management consultant]
- "Learned a lot." [IT expert]
- "This training was given with a lot of passion and energy, thanks!" [IT security officer]
- "Thanks to your passion, the USM boost has also completely landed with me." [ICT team leader]
- "Thanks for the training; it was great!" [Transition manager]
- "Thank you for the excellent and practical useful feedback!" [Senior service and process manager]